Friday 22 July 2011

NOTD: Essence - Date With The Night






Essence - Date With The Night

(BarryM Base/Top Coat, Two Coats of Date With The Night, Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat)

I received this as an extra in a swap and initially I didn't think I'd like it as I tend to stick to creme finishes but I gave this a go and I actually quite like it! It looks different in different lights; sometimes more gold, sometimes more silver. The application of this was lovely too - it was pretty much opaque in one coat and even though the lid is quite small, I didn't struggle with it like I do sometimes with other smaller polish lids. I like that these are quite little bottles as I have tonnes of nail polish so I always feel bad when I buy a new OPI because it looks so massive and I know I'll probably never use it up.


Have you tried Essence polishes? Do you like them?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment