Monday 22 August 2011

Firming Creams: Soap & Glory Sit Tight Vs. Jergens Naturals Skin Firming Body Moisturiser

I've used both of these products for a reasonable length of time so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you on which I prefer.






I bought Soap & Glory's Sit Tight back in January and instantly loved it. I thought these sorts of creams were gimmicky products and didn't expect this to work. Sit Tight is a thick yellowish cream and I did find that you need to use a reasonable amount of it each time. I could really feel this working - it tingled for quite some time after I applied it. My boyfriend said he noticed a difference even though I hadn't told him I was using the product. My skin looked and felt much smoother. I think this is an excellent product and would be great to use before/during a holiday if you're going to be in swimwear. It costs £14.30 for 200ml from Boots and I found one tube lasted me around a month if I used it every other day.






After hearing about Jergens Naturals Skin Firming Lotion on YouTube, I decided to pick it up. At £3.99 for 350ml, it's a lot cheaper in comparison to Sit Tight. I like the fact it has a pump because it stops me from using too much. This is definitely a lotion - it isn't very thick at all. This is good because it means it sinks into the skin much more quickly but the downside of this for me is that it doesn't feel as though it's doing anything. My boyfriend has said he does notice some difference (again, I didn't tell him I was using a firming cream) but I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the Sit Tight. I can't feel the difference in my skin which I found with the Sit TightI will continue to use this, though, as I've had it for a couple of months now and still have well over half of the bottle left.


I would say that if you're looking for something heavy duty to use for  a short time before a holiday or special event, go for the Sit Tight. If you're looking for something to use every day, all year round, go for the Jergens.




I hope this was helpful!

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment