Saturday 27 August 2011

FOTD: Wet'n'Wild We're Blasting Off

I feel like rubbish today  - I've got some kind of cold/flu thing. Boo! Why I decided to take photos of my face is beyond me but I wanted to share what I did with my make up today because I like it! I usually go for golds/bronzes on my eyes and during the day I try not to wear too much eyeliner and so on.





I started by applying my L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer (not pictured) to my t-zone with my fingers. I then applied Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Natural Beige (still a bit too light for me if I'm honest!) with an ELF Powder Brush. I used Milani HD Concealer in Shade 03 and blended it in with a MAC 224. I topped my base off with my Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in Translucent and used a Crown Brush Flat Bronzer Brush for that. On my cheeks I applied a light dusting of MAC's blush in Notable with a MAC 168 and added some MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle as a highlight with a MAC 188.







I ran some MUA Clear Mascara through my brows and applied some ELF Eyelid Primer to my lids. I then used the lid shade from the Wet'n'Wild We're Blasting Off trio (the bottom one) all over the lid. I applied this with a Revlon Eyeshadow Brush. I took the same brush and a teeny, tiny bit of the middle crease shade from the trio which I applied to the crease and blended in. Then I added a slick of Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Black Ink to my upper lashline and lined my waterline with a Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black. I finished it off with a couple of coats of MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara.

I prepped my lips with my EOS Lip Sphere in Summer Fruit and added some of my favourite lip gloss; Barry M's Toffee

I hope you like it! For some reason my camera always makes me look shinier than I actually am...grr! If you'd like any reviews on anything I've used, let me know as I've been planning to review some of these products but don't know where to start!

Have a lovely weekend!

Stace xx

2 comments: