Wednesday 24 August 2011

NOTD: OPI - Skull & Glossbones (plus a cheeky ombre attempt!)





OPI - Skull & Glossbones

(Three coats of Skull & Glossbones, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat)

I bought this ages ago when the collection came out - I picked up one of each shade. I've had this on my swap list for a long time but decided to give it a go yesterday. I actually really like it! I'm definitely going to be keeping this one. The first coat looked awful and it really does need three coats to achieve an opaque finish.

I tried to do some blue ombre nails (this didn't stay on for long!) so I thought I'd share even though it looks pretty messy...


American Apparel - Mount Royal (thumb), OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui (index), Essie - Coat Azure (middle), China Glaze - Caribbean Blue (ring), Essie - Borrowed & Blue (pinky)


What do you think?

Stace xx




3 comments:

  1. I have now fell in love with the shade Skull Glossbones by OPI; it looks really amazing according to your pics!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I hope you can get your hands on it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your on a beauty buying ban, please come check out my giveaway.. I promise theres a huge amount of products there.. come check it out at http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete