Friday 16 September 2011

Haul: Chanel, BeneFit and M&S

Oh dear...I was naughty. 



First I went into M&S; this is the least naughty part of the haul. I was picking up some tights when I spotted all their bath and body products so I decided to have a look. I really like their shower gels but I don't need any right now so instead I picked up this lip butter set and a pillow mist from their new Spa range. 


Then I popped into Debenhams and came out with two little bags...












I decided to get one of the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre shadows...and now I want a couple more! This one is in the shade Illusoire and I got this one because I don't have another shade like it and I think the purple-y undertones will look nice against my brown eyes. As everyone else has said, the texture of this is very weird; it's not a gel, a mousse or a cream. I can't wait to use it! 


I stopped by the BeneFit counter to sniff So Hooked On Carmella but I found it was a bit too sickly sweet for me. The assistant told me to try Ring My Bella and I really liked it. It's not very often that I find a perfume I like and I'm running really low on my Naughty Alice so I decided, against my better judgement, to pick this up. There is an offer on at the moment for 1000 extra Beauty Club points when you spend over £40 on various brands so I thought I might as well pick up They're Real. After all the hype, I knew I'd have to try it at some point. I'm not particularly happy with any of the mascaras I'm currently using so I'm going to finish those up and move on to this. I hope I like it!


There will be another haul in a few days as I'm waiting on an online order but after that I'll have to go on another spending ban. I keep picking things up from blog sales too...


What have you picked up recently?

Stace xx



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous haul! Really liking the look of the Chanel eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great stuff!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've been on a no buy lately but I have that mascara on my wishlist :]

    ReplyDelete