Thursday 22 September 2011

NOTD: OPI - We'll Always Have Paris





OPI - We'll Always Have Paris

(Rimmel Base Coat, Two Coats of We'll Always Have Paris, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat)

I'm disappointed with this polish, the photos show it after just 24 hours wear. In that 24 hours I've barely done anything which should cause my nails to chip! It's a beautiful colour; it's a bit different from my other dark polishes which look similar because this one seems to be more purple. I love the colour but I'm going to need to track down some sort of super strength anti-chip top coat to combat the chipping!

What do you think?

Stace xx


PS - I'm sorry there's been a bit of a slow down with my posts, I've just started back at uni so I don't have as much free time. I have a few more wee hauls coming up and then I'll get back into the reviews I have lined up - I've been testing lots of mascaras and foundations!

1 comment:

  1. such a great color; it is a shame it chipped!

    ReplyDelete