Thursday 27 October 2011

Epic Shower Gel Haul from The Body Shop!

I popped into The Body Shop today on a bit of a whim. I have their discount card and it expires in January so I wanted to make good use of it. There was a bit of a sale going on so I went a bit mad (read: I bought way too much!) and spent a total of £32.50. 

However, I ended up with eight shower gels, a body butter, a body lotion, a perfume, a hand cream and a shower lily which is pretty good if you ask me! Here's a break down of what I got, what I paid and how much they should have cost:

Wild Rose Hand Cream - 30ml - RRP £5 - I paid £0!
I'd reached my £5 reward on my card.


Almond Body Butter - 200ml - RRP £12.50
Almond Shower Gel - 250ml - RRP £4
Cream Bath Lily - RRP £1.50
I paid £8.50 for all three.






Bath & Shower Gels in Dewberry, Fuzzy Peach, Green Apple and Raspberry Ripple - RRP £4 each/£16
I paid £2 each/£8



Banana Shampoo (I will probably offer this to someone else - I hate bananas!) - RRP £4
I paid £2






White Musk EDT - 30ml - £9
White Musk Smooth Satin Body Lotion - 250ml - £9
White Musk Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel - 250ml - £8
I paid £15 for all three.


I also picked up Passion Fruit and Papaya shower gels. The RRP for those is £4 each and I paid £2 each.

The total should have been £77 so I basically saved a whopping £44.50!

I know I've been doing a lot of hauls recently but I thought I needed to share this in case any of you are Body Shop fans!

Stace xx








No comments:

Post a Comment