Sunday 30 October 2011

October Empties!



Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Hand Soap
I really liked the scent of this and it's not too drying on my hands. The bottle lasts ages! I will definitely repurchase.

Bath & Body Works Island Nectar Pocket Bac
I love the scent of this and pocket bacs in general. I have lots in a little drawer and use these all the time. If I lived in the US, I would repurchase this scent!

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
This was another travel size bottle I used up. I like the scent of this but think I'd get bored of a full size bottle.

Sanctuary Spa Essentials Body Wash
The scent of this was strange but it did moisturise well. This was another of my travel sized products that I used up!

N-Spa Coconut Ice Cream Body Scrub
As a scrub this was pretty poor. I will not be repurchasing.

Superdurg Restoring Skin Care Oil
I bought this as an alternative to Bio Oil but I don't think it's anywhere near as good so I used it up pretty quickly. I won't be buying it again.

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
I love this body butter scent! I already have a back up and will continue to repurchase.

Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
This is my favourite dry shampoo so I will repurchase this over and over. It's great for girls with darker hair as it's not as powdery as other dry shampoos.

Superdrug Acetone Nail Varnish Remover
Not much to say about this one - it works well so I can't complain but I'm not fussy about nail varnish removers, anyway.

Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat
There's still half of this left. I love it as a top coat but am disappointed at how gloopy it's gone. I have since repurchased this but am on the hunt for a better top coat!

Rimmel Base Coat
This has also gone gloopy so has to be binned. I wouldn't buy it again - I've invested in a better base coat.

MAC Lip Conditioner
I loved this but can't justify repurchasing it until I get through the ten million other lip balms I have!

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
This is not an empty but I'm getting rid of it - it's terrible

MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
This is broken and almost used up so I'm getting rid of this too. Wasn't a huge fan of it.

Milani HD Concealer
I really like this for under the eyes. Unfortunately this is now too dark for me but I've used it up and have a lighter shade to hand!

Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
I've only used this about five times but it's gone off now so it needs to go. I wasn't the biggest fan - it made my lashes very clumpy and was a pain to remove. Thankfully this is no longer available!

N-Spa Coconut Ice Cream Body Cream
I wasn't overly impressed with this - it wasn't very moisturising. 

No7 Quick Thinking Wipes
These are my favourite wipes - I always buy them when Boots are giving out their £5 off vouchers. I already have two packs waiting in the wings!

(some of these products are missing from the photo - sorry!)

Did you finish up many products this month?

Stace xx




No comments:

Post a Comment