Wednesday 19 October 2011

Teeny Tiny MAC Posh Paradise Haul

Initially I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection. I'm trying not to buy any lipsticks/cream eyeshadows at the moment because I've got so many and want to use what I have before it goes off. However, I was in a MAC store last week and swatched some of the mattenes. I really liked the texture of them and I'd been lusting after a particular paint pot so I rushed home and placed an order on Debenhams. I order most of my MAC products from there so I get the Beauty Club points!




Delectable Mattene


Genuine Treasure Paint Pot
This isn't the best texture wise, I think it's a bit like my Vintage Selection paint pot in that I'll need to use a couple of layers to get an even finish.


Brow Pencil in Spiked
I was watching a Pixiwoo video about brows when I was making my order and it inspired this purchase! 


Swatches!
Delectable, Genuine Treasure, Spiked


Did you pick up any of the new paint pots or mattenes?

Stace xx



4 comments:

  1. Lovely choices hun! I am jealous, I am trying not to but anything for a little while but reading your blog makes me want to go shopping!

    Em x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colour of the paint pot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. That paint pot looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I'm looking forward to trying it out...I was worried it would be too similar to BeneFit Skinny Jeans but it's a lot more golden and sheerer.xx

    ReplyDelete