Thursday 24 November 2011

17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in Wild Nude

This is another new find I've been loving recently! It's a total bargain if you're in the UK so I thought I'd tell you about it...







Product: 17 Wild Metallic Cream Shadow - Wild Nude


Price: £3.99 from Boots


Description: "This creamy mousse formula glides onto eyelids, use as a sheer wash of colour or build for more intensity."


What's Good About It?


I really like this cream shadow! It's a lovely colour - a nice neutral pinky-brown shade. It's like a darker version of MAC Vintage Selection paint pot without the glitter.  It's so easy to apply but be careful not to apply too much - as the description says, it is sheer at first and to intensify the colour, add more layers. I use a primer underneath, too. 


What's Disappointing?


If I apply too much at once, it will crease but I think that's my fault and not the product's. I wish they had more neutral shades in the range. The packaging isn't great - I feel this might dry out a bit because it's in a plastic jar but only time will tell!


Overall Score & Comment - 8/10 - I really like this product, it's great for a quick eye make up look - I'm planning on picking up the Bronze shade! 




Have you tried these? What did you think?

Stace xx

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen these in boots at all, I was even in london and went to the oxford street store and they didn't have them either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? They're kind of hard to find on the stand - they're down near the bottom. At least they were for me!xx

    ReplyDelete