Friday 25 November 2011

BeneFit Watts Up Soft Focus Highlighter

I mentioned this in a recent haul post but I've had this for three weeks or so now and have been using it a lot - so here's my review!





Heavy Swatch


Blended Out


Product: BeneFit Watts Up Soft Focus Highlighter

Price: £24.50 from BeneFit stockists

Description:

"Our soft focus highlighter turns on “watt” ya got with a delicate champagne glow that’s gorgeous. With a cream-to-powder finish…it’s a switch on “wow” for all complexions. You’ll adore the smooth applicator & luminous sheen."


What's Good About It?

I like cream highlighting products - I think they look a bit more natural. This one is in a shade which I think will be universally flattering. The swatch above looks pretty dark but as you can see, when I blend it out, it just leaves a sheen. It's easy to apply and doesn't mess up my foundation underneath, it wears well throughout the day and it doesn't make me look greasy. All in all, a really lovely highlighter.

What's Disappointing?

I really don't like the look of the packaging but I find that with a lot of BeneFit products. The actual product is so nice, I wish it had nicer, sleeker looking packaging! The sponge on the bottom is pretty much redundant as it's very hard and rubs the product off completely. I guess it's also quite expensive and I'm not sure how long this will last me. I've wound it up quite a bit and it does look like there's a lot there. 

Overall Score & Comment: 9/10 - it loses a point for the packaging!


Have you tried this? Did you like it?

Stace xx

2 comments: