Wednesday 23 November 2011

Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Pro Primer

I've been using this a lot recently - this and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm are the only two primers I've been using this month. I'm pretty impressed with this so I thought I'd share my thoughts on it with you. Apparently there is an old version of this which is just called Fix & Perfect, I think. This is the newer version. Just in case you were wondering!






Product: Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Primer

Price: £6.99 for 30ml from most Rimmel stockists

Description: "Skin-perfecting formula for 5 in 1 results. Prolongs foundation wear."

What's Good About It?

This is definitely the best drugstore primer I've tried. It smooths out my skin without being either too drying or too greasy. It feels lovely to apply and sinks in quickly. I'm not sure what else to say really, it's a great product and if you're thinking of picking it up, I definitely recommend it!

What's Disappointing?

I'm not sure how well this would work on very dry skin as it does leave a pretty matte finish so it may cling a bit to dry patches. Likewise, if you're very oily, this probably won't be enough to keep you completely matte. I find, at the end of the day, my skin isn't too oily but it's not completely matte either. It works for me, though, so I can't complain! 

Overall Score & Comment: 7/10 - a great product which is worth a try!


Have you tried any nice primers recently?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment