Friday 2 December 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

I have this in shade 03 Medium and it's a pretty decent match to me - I'm somewhere between an NC25 and NC30 at the moment. I've been using this for well over a month now so I thought it's about time I let you all know what I think!







Product: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Price: £4.19 from Collection 2000 stockists

Description: 

"For girls on the go, Lasting Perfection Concealer will take you from dawn to dusk and back again, with no need for reapplication.  The ultimate wear concealer promises to conceal flaws, imperfections and blemishes again, for up to 16 hours.  This skin perfecting, oil free product is also transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage.  It provides beautiful, blemish-free skin for every waking hour.  Available in four shades Fair, Light, Medium and Deep."

What's Good About It?

This is super pigmented and really easy to use. It blends easily because the formula is nice and creamy. I use this both under my eyes and on blemishes. This product is (unlike many other beauty products) very appropriately named - it lasts really well on the skin throughout the day! I love it when products do what they say they're going to do!

What's Disappointing?

The doe foot applicator is quite unhygienic if you're planning on using this on blemishes so I'd recommend you put a little of this on the back of your hand and apply if from there rather than directly from the applicator. The writing comes off the packaging too - you can see it just starting to come off the tube in the second photo. Neither of these things are huge issues for me, though. Finding the right shade might also be difficult as the shade range is pretty limited. 

Overall Score & Comment: 7/10 - a pretty nifty concealer for under £5!


Have you tried this concealer? What did you think of it?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment