Saturday 24 December 2011

My Go To Blush: Dior Glowing Colour Powder Blush in Peachy Keen

When you see the state of this blush, you'll be able to see how well loved it is! I've had this for a year or so now and I seem to keep going back to it. It might not look like much but it's just the perfect colour for my skintone and it goes with most of the eye and lip colours I usually use. 


Product: Diorblush Glowing Color Powder Blush in Peachy Keen


Price: £28 from Dior counters




What's Good About It? 
The shade is perfect for me, it's not so pigmented that it's difficult to apply and I can use the matte side, the shimmer side or the two mixed together. In short, I love this! The packaging is nice, too. It's got a nice big mirror and the compact is pretty sturdy. I typically wear this swirled together but sometimes I use the matte side on my cheeks and the shimmery side as a highlight.

Both sides swirled together

What's Disappointing?
Whilst I enjoy the fact this blush isn't super pigmented, that means it probably won't show up on dark skin tones. It is pricey - I don't think you need to spend *** much on blush to find a nice one.

Overall Score & Comment: 9/10 - I really love this blush, it might be expensive but it's been totally worth it for me! I think if you can find a shade in this range which suits you, you will use it all the time.


Do you have a go to blush?

Stace xx

PS - Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment