Wednesday 28 December 2011

NARS Copacabana Multiple

I got this in a swap a while back and I used it every day until I picked up my BeneFit Watts Up. Here's a quick review/comparison...


Product: NARS Multiple in Copacabana 


Price: £29 from Narscosmetics.co.uk or NARS counters


Description:

"The original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Creates perfect, glowing complexions and is conveniently designed for failproof application."


What's Good About It?

You get a lot of product - 14g (compared with 9.4g with Watts Up). The texture is really nice, it's not sticky or greasy looking. It's very easy to use with your fingers or a brush for a lighter application. 


What's Disappointing?

Whilst I guess you could use this on your eyes (I think it would be a crease-fest) and your lips (if the frosty look takes your fancy), this is essentially a face highlighter. So I don't think this is the multi-use product that it's marketed as. The shade of this is a touch too white for me and that's my main gripe with this. 


Overall Comment & Score: 6/10 - I think this is a bit too pricey for what it is and I much prefer Watts Up. If you're quite pale, this one might be better for you. I will keep using it, particular during the winter when my skin is paler.


What are your favourite highlighting products?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment