Tuesday 31 January 2012

Haul: Chanel, ASOS, Boots

I've been on a bit of a spending spree recently! Here are some of the things I've picked up:



I popped into Debenhams on Friday when the Chanel Spring Collection launched. I was planning on picking up the blush and one or two polishes but when I swatched the blush I thought it was a bit too pale and sheer for me. So, I bought all three polishes. Ooops! I don't feel too guilty, though, because I had £40 in Beauty Club Card points to spend so these only cost me £12.50 (and I got £6.50 back in points!)

April is a raspberry pink shade. This is one I was going to pass on as I thought it would be just like Barry M Raspberry. It is similar but it's lighter and a bit creamier looking on the nails.

May is a candy pink shade. The only polish I have which is remotely similar to this is Essie's French Affair but that's much lighter. I've not applied this one yet but when swatched, it doesn't look too sheer or streaky.

June is the shade I've wanted from the beginning. It's a light peach creme but it's still bright so this will look awesome with a tan! When swatched, this is the sheerest of the three so I'm expecting to need to use several coats.

I mentioned last week that I'd made an ASOS order, I only got a couple of things.

Tan Leather Clutch 

This has now sold out, unfortunately! It's lovely though...I'm planning on using it to keep my essentials together when I'm using a bigger bag.


Oversized Grey T-Shirt

This is still in stock (here). It's not as huge or as long as it looks in this photo but it does look nice with jeans.

Extra Long Coral Necklace

You can find this (here). 



I went to Boots to take advantage of my £5 off No7 vouchers. I bought one of their new skincare products; the Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser. I've used it a few times and so far I'm enjoying it. I'll have a full review of this up once I've been using it for a while. I also picked up a No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Romantic - it wouldn't have been my first choice but the Boots near my flat is very small so doesn't carry the entire No7 range. It's a nice neutral shade. I was inspired by Adrienne to pick up the barginous Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Make Up Remover Gel (it's only £1.42!)


That's all for now! Have you picked up anything nice lately?

Stace xx









1 comment: