Thursday 5 January 2012

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

This is one of my most used lipsticks. I was initially put off buying it as it looked a bit frosty when I swatched it in store but on my lips, it doesn't look frosty. 


Product: MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick (Lustre)


Price: £13.50 from maccosmetics.co.uk or MAC counters


What's Good About It?

This is a great neutral shade for me. I wear this a lot on days where I'm not wearing a lot of make up. It's nice and moisturising. I'm a big fan of MAC's lustre finish lipsticks because they're not as thick as a Satin or Amplified finish. I like that I don't need a mirror to put this on - it's very hard to get it wrong with this shade!



What's Disappointing?

Some may be put off by the very slight frostiness and others might not like having to reapply this pretty regularly. If you have very pigmented lips, this may not show up on you at all. 


Overall Score & Comment: 8/10 - I will be repurchasing this eventually (when I get through some more of my lipsticks!) as it's a nice one to have when I don't know what to put on.


I'm giving away a MAC lipstick or eyeshadow of your choice at the moment (check out the blog post here) so you could potentially win this lipstick if you like the look of it!

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment