Thursday 26 January 2012

Revlon Lip Products # 4 - Just Bitten Lip Stains & Matte Lipsticks


These are the first lip stains I've ever tried and I've been enjoying them quite a bit! They are incredibly long wearing (although please bear in mind that I typically don't wear long wearing lip products) and I love the colour range! I picked my most recent one up on offer for £5 in Boots last week.



L-R: Gothic, Flame, Frenzy




L-R: Smoked Peach, Mauve It Over

I picked these up for around £2 each on Fragrancedirect.com about two months ago. I'm not typically a fan of matte lipsticks but these feel lovely. They're not drying at all and they apply so smoothy compared with some other matte formulas I've tried. I've worn Mauve It Over quite a bit but I expect I'll be reaching for Smoked Peach more as Spring and Summer approaches.


L-R: Smoked Peach, Mauve It Over

Phew! That's all from my Revlon collection for now!

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment