Saturday 28 January 2012

TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer

Say hello to my current highlight powder of choice!


I bought this from Feelunique.com just after Christmas. It is currently priced at £16.00 (link).


I apply this lightly with my MAC 188 on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and cupid's bow. It leaves me with a really nice subtle sheen. There's not a chunk of glitter in sight here so it's great for every day use.


The shade leans more towards a golden champagne which is the most flattering highlight shade on my skintone. I think this will work for a lot of skintones, though.


It also makes a lovely eyeshadow when applied heavily. I've worn it as a shadow a few times and I didn't notice any fading or creasing. 


Have you tried this? What's your current favourite highlighter?

Stace xx

4 comments:

  1. I currently don't use a highlighter. But this one looks great!
    Don't forget to check out my nail polish giveaway.
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really nice product - I'm super pleased with it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been loving this highlighter ever since i purchased it. It's gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete