Sunday 26 February 2012

Product of the Week #9 - NARS Blush in Luster


As you can probably tell from this blog, NARS blushes are always amongst my favourite make up products. I've already featured Gina as a product of the week and this week it's Luster's turn.


The packaging looks pretty rubbish now because I think this is the oldest blush I still own. I bought it before Christmas 2010 and wore it to death for about three months. I was never a big fan of blush until then but this subtle apricot-toned sheeny wonder had me hooked!


Unfortunately for Luster, I've purchased many, many blushes since then and it's been neglected for a long time. I decided to dig it out this week and I've fallen in love all over again. There's something about this shade that just looks so flattering on me. 


I apply it either with a MAC 168 or a MAC 188 brush, depending on the intensity I want. I think darker skinned ladies will struggle to get a lot of colour pay off from this but if you're around the same shade as me (NC30ish) it's a great choice. This also looks lovely on pale skinned girls. 


This costs £20.50 and is available from NARS counters and online. Remember to watch out for ASOS discount codes if you'd like to get it a little cheaper.


I'm so glad I picked this up again and now that I have fewer blushes, Luster will definitely be getting a lot more love from me. I'd never be without this in my collection and there aren't a lot of products I'd say that about!

Did you have a favourite product this week? What was it?

Stace xx

2 comments:

  1. I can't live without wearing blush on. It is so much important as eating. LOL. This is good to collect as part of my Beauty Products collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blush too! Sadly there aren't a lot of people talking about it.

    ReplyDelete