Saturday 24 March 2012

My Top Five: NARS Wish List Products

I think I've become a bit of a NARS-aholic. It started with a blush, now I have six. And a foundation, and eyeshadows, and lipsticks...

Anyway! I always have my beady eye on some NARS products which aren't yet part of my collection so I thought I'd share the five which are at the top of my (rather long) list.

Larger Than Life lip gloss in Odalisque (£19)
The make up artist at my nearest NARS counter used this on me the last time I was in and it looked lovely. It's very pigmented for a gloss and it's not sticky at all. 

Blush in Madly (£21)
I've been thinking about picking up this shade for a while. I did also want Douceur but a lot of people have compared it with Tarte Exposed and said it's similar. I imagine this to look like a darker version of my beloved Luster. 



Lipstick in Casablanca (£17.50)
This darker orangey-peach shade is right up my street. I don't have a shade quite like this one so it's obviously a must-buy, right? I'm not the biggest fan of NARS lipstick packaging (it feels a bit cheap) so that's what's been putting me off buying this!

Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer (£24)
I have quite large pores on my cheeks and my favourite primer for making them appear smaller is BeneFit's PoreFessional but this is only 50p more for almost a third more product so I'm interested in giving it a go.





Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (£18)
I've been using Too Faced Shadow Insurance forever and I do like it but I feel like it's time to move on and try something new. I've heard lots of good things about this product and my Too Faced only has a teeny bit left so I think this will be my first wish list purchase out of necessity!

What's on your NARS wish list?

Stace xx

(all images from ASOS.com or Narscosmetics.co.uk)





3 comments:

  1. I am umming and ahhng about the primer too! I am liking NARS too at mo, I own 2 things but I NEED more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it! I'm trying to use up an MUFE primer before I buy any others!xx

      Delete