Thursday 17 May 2012

OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?


Say hi to one of my current favourite polishes! This is OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? from the Holland collection which launched relatively recently. It's available from BeautyBay for £10.50 (link)



I wasn't going to pick this up because I have a love-hate relationship with any red polishes that aren't dark blood-red shades. I enjoy wearing bright polishes but for some reason bright reds scare me a bit.



I ended up buying it anyway as I'd found a good deal and I'm so glad I did! Red Lights Ahead has a strong coral/orange undertone which makes it look great against my skin tone. It has a cream finish which is opaque in two coats. In the photos the base coat is Essie Fill The Gap and the top coat is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.



I think this one's going to have to be my holiday pedicure shade!

Did you pick up anything from the Holland collection?

Stace xx

9 comments:

  1. o wow, I love this. will be searching this out. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it if you try it too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got the mini collection and I love all of the colours in it. There's usually one I hate in OPI mini collections but not in this set. I also bought a regular size in Vampsterdam.

    It's my favourite OPI collection in a long time.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loved this collection overall - something for everyone, I think!xx

      Delete
  3. I love this colour. My Dutch Treats mini collection came from buyapowa today and it has this shade in, I can't wait to try it! It looks lovely on you.

    http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is lovely! Definitely on my list to purchase

    ReplyDelete