Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Obsessed Jewellery

The lovely Rachel from A Pretty Obsession has just set up her own online jewellery store called Obsessed Jewellery. I follow her on Twitter and we've talked back and forth in the past so I'd like to call her one of my beauty friends! I've been drooling over some of the pieces she's selling for a while now so I thought it was about time I included them in a Wishlist Wednesday post. 


Vintage Pearl & Amber Drop Earrings - 6 Euros (around £4.85)


Pearls of Wisdom Bracelet - 8 Euros (around £6.50)


I've Got The Key Necklace - 8 Euros (around £6.50)


Statement Leaf & Chain Necklace - 8 Euros (around £6.50)


Pastels, Peaches & Pearls Earrings - 6 Euros (around £4.85)

As you can see, I'm quite a fan of pearls! I think the statement earrings and necklace will look lovely with a plain black maxi dress in the summer (I have several of these!) whilst the other pieces will look great with a jeans and a t-shirt. She has several other items in her store so I think there's something there for everyone. The shipping costs are pretty reasonable, too. 

Now I just need to decide which pieces to buy...!

Stace xx

Ps - Rachel did not ask me to write this post; I just wanted to give her a wee mention on my blog because she's ace!

9 comments: