Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: Stila

Stila


Convertible Colour in Peony - £16 
I've swatched these a few times and whilst I love the coral/orange shades I already have a lot of those sorts of blushes. I've been really loving using NARS Madly recently and although Peony might look like nothing like it in the pan, it actually looks quite similar swatched. It'd be nice to have a cream blush in that sort of colour.
Eyeshadow in Kitten - £12
I've been wanting to try this shadow for the longest time! I want to see what all the fuss is about. 


[EDIT: I ended up buying this today!]
Smudge Stick in Stingray - £13
This is another product I've been wanting to try for a while. I didn't get the Glossybox with one of these in so I've never tried this formula but I swatched it in store and could not get it off my hand! 
Crush Lip & Cheek Stain in Raspberry - £16
This is one of those products that I look at all the time but will probably never buy. It only comes with a mere 2.4ml of product which I think is ridiculous! I know you only need a little each time as it's a really pigmented stain but even so. Also, the brush applicator will trap and waste lots of product. It's a shame because Raspberry is a gorgeous shade and it smells delicious too.
One Step Correct - £24


I'm intrigued by this product partly because it looks like fun and partly because I've seen some positive reviews. I'm not sure if I'm intrigued enough to part with £24, though. 


What's on your wish list this week?


Stace xx

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try Stila's kajal pencils and just haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks - I recently impulse-bought the Convertible Colour in Lilium, which is the most neutral pink shade I think, and love it - it was much more pigmented than I was expecting, tho, so I ended up with clown-face when I first swiped some on with my fingers! A great dewy finish for summer, muuuch creamier formula than my fave Topshop blushes. And the packaging is cute, so it's an all-round winner! (End cream blusher rave haha) x

    ReplyDelete