Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Current Make Up Routine

I've been using almost exactly the same products every time I wear make up at the moment so I thought I'd share! I've not been feeling too adventurous, as you will see. 


Face
BeneFit POREFessional Primer 
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B40 
Clarins Ever Matte Powder in Medium Transparent 
NARS Orgasm Blush
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer


Eyes
Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe/Soft Brown
MUA Clear Mascara
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure
Maybelline One by One Mascara in Black


It takes less than ten minutes and lasts pretty well throughout the day. In the photos I'm wearing the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion. Once we've graduated and got settled into our new flat I'm going to have to make an effort to mix up my make up a bit!


If anyone has any tips on taking photos of their own face, please let me know. I was great at it when I was 16 but for some reason I'm terrible at it now!

Stace xx

PS - I have a blog sale going on if you're interested, almost everything is half price or less and the shipping is a flat rate so you can buy as much as you like without having to pay more for shipping!

10 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Sahara Treasure is one of my very favourite eyeshadows, it's amazing isnt't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful :) and thank you, you're too kind!xx

      Delete
  2. You have stunning brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks :) Got them from my gran!xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look! Great products in there.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're mostly old favourites :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving PoreFessional, such a great product xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I really missed having it but now I'm craving the full size again...gaaaah!xx

      Delete