Tuesday 31 July 2012

Color Club Bargain at TKMaxx


I pop into TKMaxx every now and then on the off chance that there'll be a beauty bargain to be had. I usually leave empty handed but today I picked up a set of seven Color Club polishes for a mere £7.99. Normally these sets contain one or two nice shades but I would happily wear all the shades from this set. It's called The Back To Boho Collection and there are two sets of colours, the set I got was just called 'set A'. 


The set includes Nomadic in Nude, a true light beige, Earthly Angel which is a creamy light terracotta, New Bohemian, a tiffany blue shade not too dissimilar from China Glaze's For Audrey, Shabby Drab, a muted periwinkle blue, Rad Nomad, a dusky purple shade and Red-Ical Gypsy, a pink-red. The set also includes a bottle of Stuck on You base coat. All the polishes have a cream finish; I believe the other set was made up of shimmery shades so it's worth checking out too if you're a fan of both finishes. Each bottle contains 15ml of polish which is the same as a full sized OPI. 

I've not tried any of these on my nails just yet as I've only just arrived home with them but I will try to post some NOTDs soon. I always see Color Club in TKMaxx so it should be easy enough to find at your nearest store if you're interested.


Swatches
L-R: Nomadic in Nude, Earthly Angel, New Bohemian, Shabby Drab, Rad Nomad, Red-Ical Gypsy

Have you tried any Color Club polishes before?

Stace xx

2 comments: