Friday 27 July 2012

FOTD: Smoky Coral

I bought the L'Oreal Color Infallible shadow in Magnetic Coral a few months ago and whilst it looks okay when worn alone, it looked a little 'off' or something. Today I decided to pair it with MAC Twinks and I really liked the slightly smoky effect so I thought I'd post a quick Face of the Day!


On my skin I applied some of the MUA Primer with a Real Techniques Buffing brush and then put a tiny bit of Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach under my eyes. I buffed some Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Medium over any blemishes with the same Real Techniques brush. The foundation I used is a sample of the new Urban Decay Naked foundation in the shade 7.0. I also buffed this in with the Real Techniques Buffing brush. Watch out for a review on the foundation in the next couple of weeks!  I used a little Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Soft Beige under my eyes; I blended that in with an Illamasqua Blending 2 brush. For blush I used MAC Warm Soul on a MAC 168 brush. 


I used my NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow base all over my lid before filling in my brows with Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe/Soft Brown with an angled brush and combing through them with MUA clear mascara. I applied MAC Twinks in the outer V/crease of my eye with a fluffy brush before applying some of the L'Oreal Color Infallible shadow in Magnetic Coral with my finger. I used a tiny bit of TheBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer as a browbone and inner corner highlight and ran some Twinks under my lower lashes with an ELF Crease brush. I added a tiny bit of Milani Liquif'Eye pencil liner in brown before applying two coats of the waterproof L'Oreal Volume Million mascara in black to my curled lashes. 


On my lips I just applied some Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer. Phew...this FOTD included a lot more products than I thought!

Stace xx

1 comment: