Sunday 14 October 2012

Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils


Until quite recently I was terrified of brow pencils. I was more than happy with my Smashbox Brow Tech powder because it was so easy to achieve a softly defined brow with that product. I always thought pencilled in brows looked really obvious and considering mine are already so dark, I was afraid they'd look harsh if I used a pencil.


I lost my favourite brow brush so my Brow Tech was out of action for a while. I lasted about a week before breaking down and heading out to buy something for my brows. I'd heard some good things about the Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils so I went to a counter to try it out. When the assistant used it on my brows I was surprised at how soft they looked so I picked up a pencil in the shade 030 Brun.


The shade is pretty much perfect for my dark brown brows; it's quite ashy which I appreciate. My favourite thing about the Lancome pencil is how easy it is to use. I use it really lightly but can apply more pressure if I want a bit more definition. Unless I press really hard they never look overdone. I like the little spoolie on the end too, it's handy.


I think I'm going to have this pencil forever because despite two months of constant use I've still not had to sharpen it! It is priced at £16.00 which I think is reasonable. If you've been considering this pencil I'd say it's worth it.


What's your favourite brow product?

Stace xx



3 comments:

  1. I love the Chanel brow pencil in Blonde, however the BYS brow pencil in Blonde is also a great dupe for about 12 times less the cost!
    Another pencil product I use is the Napoleon wind up brow pencil in Pale Rider which is great.
    I always use either my Benefit SpeedBrow or Illamasqua Sealing Gel to comb the above into place.

    I also use Senegence BrowSense which is fantastic and stays all day - a liquid product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like another brow pencil I need to try out. I am using a ysl one at the moment which looks similar to this one, but is more expensive. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my elf eyebrow kit in dark, I had finally after years n years got my eyebrows perfect then last week somehow managed to take a chunk out of one and overplucked the other I have no idea how :( gutted! I've had to use rimmel brow pencil in dark brown and darkest shade from sleek au naturel palette to fix them x

    ReplyDelete