Thursday 25 April 2013

LUSH Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask

I can always rely on LUSH for a pick-me-up when my skin is feeling a bit 'blah'. I meant to review this fresh face mask about two months ago but since I plan on picking up a new tub of the stuff this week, I thought it'd still be okay to rave about it today!


Love Lettuce is a face mask that I've avoided because I preferred less abrasive options such as BB Seaweed and Catastrophe Cosmetic. I liked using my own microdermabrastion exfoliator and then a mask but this one changed my mind because the ground almond shells aren't too harsh. Love Lettuce left my skin feeling clean, smooth, refreshed and soothed all at once! No mean feat for one little pot of gritty green goo, really. It's got something to do with seaweed, honey, almond oil and lavender, apparently. 

This and BB Seaweed are the two best 'all rounder' masks that I'd recommend to almost anyone. If you've got very sensitive skin I'd tell you to opt for BB Seaweed instead, though. 


I get six or seven uses out of these pots so I tend to use them twice a week before they go past their best before date. Make sure you remember to keep these in your fridge to keep them fresh!


Do you like LUSH's fresh face masks? Have you got a favourite?

Stace xx

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the Lush Cupcake mask and it smells exactly like chocolate but i really want to try the Love lettuce! Nice Post!

    xo
    beauty-sweet-tooth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete